Proud lifelong member of optimism club here!
Being an optimist doesn’t mean ignoring what’s going on around you…optimists just see things through the lens of what’s possible…optimists believe we’re responsible for our own happiness.
Our brains are actually hard-wired to see what’s dangerous it’s what kept our cavemen selves alive. It doesn’t do us much good today though.
But here is the good news!! We can rewire our brains to become optimists.
Here area few things you can do every day to help rewire your brain to optimism :
- Create and recite daily positive mantas
- Focus on what IS working….what you focus on grows!!!
- Keep a gratitude journal – living life is an attitude of gratitude keeps the joy in your day.
- Focus on the solution…not the problem.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Give love, receive love, invest in love.
Have a positively fabulous day friends !!!
Photo by: @pascale_alpha
#optimism #positivethoughts #positivevibesonly #affirmationsdaily #positivevibes #positivepeople #happythoughts #happiness #yourjourney #mindsetmatters #whatyoufocusongrows